Pages

FQA

How did you get started in ABDL?
A: When I was 14, I noticed when changing my baby brother how much I like the feel and sound. So one day I tried one on and found I really liked the feel.
Do you wear out?
A: I have worn out on two occasions; I giggled a lot that day.
How often do you wear?
A: When I feel like it
What kind do you wear?
A: molicare, bambinos, pampers
Do you use them?
A: Only for no. 1 and no.3
Are you an AB?
A: No, not really, but when I play in my diapers I am defiantly playful and have enjoyed a bottle and paci before.
How did you get started in phone a mommy?
A: I learned about it through other online communities.
Will you meet me?
A: No, I am not comfortable meeting up with anyone from online in person.
Do you have a boyfriend?
A: No, and I am not looking for one atm.

If yo want to get to know me better and play over the phone meet up with me over at www.phoneamommy.com

Mandy
1 888 938 7382

0 comments: