Pages




I had the pleasure of babysitting an ABDL newby! Of course I didn't know he was a newby at first, I caught him in his diapers. He begged and pleaded not to tell on him. I teased and giggled and threatened to tell...poor thing. I made him do a few things for me in leu of his pleading. Ahh, what pleasure I get from teasing my latest minion. He was so much fun to tease and force to do my bidding. And so easy too, in fact he was too easy, easy like a sissy! So I just had to point this out! It took me some time to think of a good new name for my special new play toy, but I think I have cum up with the perfect new sissy name for him. Diapered Daisy Louise my new play toy shall be called! I can not wait to see Diapered Daisy Louise's reaction to her new name! And for her very first sissy assignment I propose for her to color or print out a picture of daisies and tape it to her diaper or tee shirt and send me in the picture so that I may post it for all to see!

Diapered Daisy Louise's new Sitter Mandy!
1 888 430 2010


1 comments:

Daisy Louise said...

You want to tell everybody my secret! It's bad enough that I'm your little sissy slave now! But you'll get your picture anyway because I'd do anything for my sweet sitter!