Pages





So I am in a heated debate with several other Diaper Wearing Peeps that Love the thought of Diaper Humiliation. I posted a blog about it over at Phone a Mommy if you would like to read it and I have also begun a place where we can all share in the discussion at the Phone a Mommy Forums. I have many diaper lover friends with very interesting points of view on the subject of diaper wearing dares and I am hoping they will also engage in these discussions and not just with me. So if you have something to share on the subject matter of Public Diaper Humiliation and it's could be consequences Be sure to share your thoughts I would love to hear your insight!

1 comments:

Daisy Louise said...

Nothing thrills me more than the thought that I may be discovered wearing diapers! It's something that needs to be kept super secret or everybody will laugh at me and mock me while I stand there helplessly wetting my pants! The most that I'll wear in public is a quick trip to the store or a quick errand but nothing too extreme unless my sitter commands me!