Pages





I saw whatcha did and I’m soooo tellinnnnn *giggles* OMG how pathetic is that! Are you begging me not to you little twit? And why shouldn’t I tell? HUH? HUH? HUH? Why? Give me one good reason. Don’t have one huh? That’s what I thought. Your such a bonehead! Awww, don’t start crying. You really don’t want me to tell. Hmmmm, I have a thought. Wanna know what I am thinking? Wanna know whatcha can do to keep me from telling on you? *Giggles*


Step Sister Mandy

1 888 938 7382




1.99 a minute, 2.50 connection Fee (US/Canada)

2.99 a minute, 2.00 connection Fee (International)

Number for International Calling:011+1-714-442-2402

Call Calls Discreetly Billed As Madison Enterprise.Must be 18+ to call and have a valid Credit/Pre-Paid/Gift Card with one of the following Logo's: Visa, MasterCard, Discover

0 comments: