Pages




How I love my diaper, the feel and the confort. When I get to wear them under my skirt and have my plastic panties on top, I look around to see if anyone of my roomates or our friends take notice of the crinkling. Then I let myself pee in them and giggle to myself as I feel the warmth and expansion of my diapers as they full up! I know my other dl's totaly get what I am saying. It is kind of a fun secret only we DL's know about. Have you wet your diaper today?



Mandy 1 888 938 7382


1.99 a minute, 2.50 connection Fee (US/Canada)2.99 a minute, 2.00 connection Fee (International)Number for International Calling:011+1-714-442-2402Call Calls Discreetly Billed As Madison Enterprise.Must be 18+ to call and have a valid Credit/Pre-Paid/Gift Card with one of the following Logo's: Visa, MasterCard, Discover

0 comments: